The difference between floodlights and floodlights
What is LED project-light?
LED project-light is also called spotlight, projection light and so on. Generally, it can aim in any direction and has a structure that is not affected by climatic conditions. It is mainly used for large-area operation sites and mines, building outlines, stadiums, overpasses, monuments, parks and flower beds, and commercial space lighting, with heavier decorative components. Therefore, almost all large-area lighting fixtures used outdoors can be regarded as floodlights. The angle of the projecting light beam is wide or narrow, and the range of variation is between 0°and 180°.
LED project-light characteristics:
At present, the commonly used LED flood lights on the market basically use 1W high-power LEDs (each LED element will have a high-efficiency lens made of PMMA, and its main function is to secondarily distribute the light emitted by the LED, which is two Secondary optics), a few companies have chosen 3W or higher power LEDs because of the good heat dissipation technology. It is suitable for lighting in large-scale occasions and buildings.
What other things need to pay attention to for the project-light?
1. High-purity aluminum reflector, the most accurate beam and the best reflection effect.
2. Symmetrical narrow-angle, wide-angle and asymmetric light distribution systems.
3. Open the back to replace the bulb, easy to maintain.
4. The lamps are all attached with a scale plate to facilitate the adjustment of the irradiation angle.
The LED project-light is controlled by a built-in microchip. In small engineering applications, it can be used without a controller. It can achieve dynamic effects such as gradation, jump, color flashing, random flashing, and gradual alternation. It can also be controlled by DMX. Achieve effects such as chasing and scanning. At present, its main application places are probably these: single buildings, exterior wall lighting of historical buildings, building interior and exterior lighting, indoor local lighting, green landscape lighting, billboard lighting, medical culture and other special facility lighting, bars, Atmosphere lighting in entertainment venues such as dance halls, etc.
What is LED flood light?
LED floodlight is a point light source that can illuminate uniformly in all directions. Its illumination range can be adjusted arbitrarily, and it is represented as a regular octahedron icon in the scene. Floodlights are the most widely used light source in the production of renderings. Standard floodlights are used to illuminate the entire scene. Multiple floodlights can be used in the scene to produce better results. Floodlights are the most widely used light source in renderings. Multiple floodlights can be used in the scene to coordinate their effects to produce better results. It is to illuminate the object uniformly in all directions from a specific point. It is best to use it as an analogy to a light bulb and a candle. Floodlights can be placed anywhere in the scene. For example, it can be placed outside the camera's range or inside an object. It is common to use many different colored floodlights in the scene at a distance. These floodlights can project and blend the darkness on the model. Because the floodlight has a relatively large illumination range, the illumination effect of the floodlight is very easy to predict, and there are many auxiliary uses of this kind of light. For example, if the floodlight is placed close to the surface of the object, it will be on the surface of the object. It produces a bright light.
As a replacement product of electric light sources, floodlights have been recognized by more and more people and have been applied in many fields. Its main features are as follows:
1. Long lifespan: General incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, energy-saving lamps, and other gas discharge lamps have filaments or electrodes, and the sputtering effect of filaments or electrodes is an inevitable component that limits the life of the lamp. High-frequency electrodeless discharge lamps require no or less maintenance and are highly reliable. The service life is as high as 60,000 hours (calculated as 10 hours per day, the service life can reach more than 10 years). Compared with other lamps: 60 times of incandescent lamps; 12 times of energy-saving lamps; 12 times of fluorescent lamps; 20 times of high-pressure mercury lamps; the long life of floodlights greatly reduces maintenance troubles and replacement times , Saving material costs and labor costs, and can ensure long-term normal use. Because the floodlight has no electrodes, it emits light by combining the principle of electromagnetic induction and the principle of fluorescent discharge, so it does not have inevitable components that limit its life. The service life is only determined by the quality level of electronic components, circuit design and foam manufacturing process. Generally, the service life can reach 60,000 to 100,000 hours.
2. Energy saving: Compared with incandescent lamps, energy saving is about 75%. The luminous flux of 85W floodlights is roughly equivalent to that of 500W incandescent lamps.
3. Environmental protection: It uses solid amalgam, even if it is broken, it will not pollute the environment. It has a recoverable rate of more than 99%, and it is a truly environmentally friendly green light source.
4. No stroboscopic: Because of its high working frequency, it is regarded as "no stroboscopic effect", will not cause eye fatigue and protect eye health.
5. Good color rendering: the color rendering index is greater than 80, the light color is soft, showing the natural color of the illuminated object.
6. Optional color temperature: from 2700K to 6500K, customers can choose according to their needs, and can be made into colored light bulbs for garden decoration lighting.
7. High proportion of visible light: In the emitted light, the proportion of visible light is more than 80%, and the visual effect is good.
8. No preheating is required. It can be started and restarted immediately, and the light decay phenomenon in ordinary discharge lamps with electrodes will not be caused by multiple switching.
9. Excellent electrical performance: high power factor, low current harmonics, constant voltage power supply, and constant luminous flux output.
10. Installation adaptability: It can be installed in any position without restriction.
Tel: 86 755 28332815
Add: Floor 9th, Building 13th, Ocean Plaza, No. 16 Yifeng Road, Nanlian Community, Longgang Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China